Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

Obama ...

I would not ride on this but when I saw so called Obama the first time it entered immediately into my senses: he is not real. All of such sudden impulses in my past turned afterwards out as true, unfortunately.


So, please try the following: Can you get any kind of intellectual sense out of his words? May be you can. He is not speaking my mothertoungue. You, who are native English speakers must understand him better, not so? Of course, usually my English is good enough to understand lots of other people. But this guy: sorry I cannot press any reasonable sense out of his speech .... Then, he wonna be crystal clear ... How many times, he is repeating this term?

But furtheron this guy has to fight with a lot of shadows on his face, not so? And, okay .. Americans do talk a bit like they would chew on something, but Obama never gets his big tounge shortened a bit. Lovely even how he is referring himself born by Disneyland. If you wonna wonder a bit more, just watch this video. May be you are more interested into your own clone.

But let us follow Obama now to Sacred ISRAEL
Obama Puppet Goes To Israel from Brother Nathanael on Vimeo.

I love this one, especially the advice

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe