Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

New Bomber Style

You can choose: Do you believe that it had been a "natural" Meteorit which caused the BUUUM in Russia or had it been a Rockefeller & Co Show?   I guess we are now coming near to the Alien Invasion Show. Then again you can choose:  Will you believe that they are real Aliens or will you believe they are not so alien anymore because they had been here all the days or will you believe that they are artificially appearing by some kind of thechnique they call holographic?. I will not choose nor believe but follow my intuition. In the case of the Russean Boom I think: Rockefeller & Co KG-B.
Seems, it is not only me, who is having such special ideas. Please note: the Haarp Video is from today, the boomsday against Russia.



I got this link, just now: Earthquake in Russia, when? Yesterday. Any doubt that they attacked Russia?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe