Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Direct stolen from David Icke

David writes: "I am now going to slip away quietly and ponder alone on the fact that one day I shall withdraw from this holographic vehicle and go home to the sanity from which I came and speak the words that I have waited so far more than 60 years to speak ... hello everyone, I'm back from the bloody mad house. This is what happens when the India-Pakistan border is closed every day ... oh, how I wish it didn't, but it does ..." And David continues: "A word of advice ... just shut the frickin' gate, say goodbye, see you tomorrow, tell the people watching not to be such a bunch of prats and then go home for your tea. Even better, don't shut the gate at all and just realise that we are all ONE. Mind, I'm sure I have seen all this somewhere before ..."
And now my own words, how the fuck silly you are walking? This guy is not as foolish as all of you who are sleeping faced to total dictatorship and depopulation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe