Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Mindcontrol and Slavery

The Internet is filled up with Tools how to get better. Why? Obviously people feel not well, otherwise these plenty nearly occult offers how to get better would not exist. Who would look for such tools - not anyone who just feels well.
After the offer of plenty of antidepressants, after the flooding of the environements with drugs and alcohol, now we are getting told: we have to program ourselves better ... God did not do things well, or? We got in a way created that we do not function but feel more or less horrible? Happiness appears if too much pains disappear for a while?
 
I am telling you something. That it is all bullshit. We are created well, this includes that we feel bad whenever there is anything bad. So by this sign we can naturally move away from that -whatever- does not feel well. Isn`t it time folks to acknowledge that things are so pretty bad, that it is natural that we also feel bad?
 
When I was young(er) I used to not need much. If some sadness came about it had always been two reasons:
1. Someone closed to me made me suffer
2. I came somehow near to Nazi-Minded-State-Control.
 
Number one could get solved easily. Some tears, some arguements and some rest in the Sunshine and things turned well.
Number two could never get solved. Of course in Germany we passed compared to now well days. I am born in 1956; the war "only" remained in the minds of our parents and in the institutions like kindergardens. I remember when my mother wanted to live in the big city caused by economical problems. This had been a big tragic for me because from then I could not stay with my father in their little shop and village but had to survive the days in a kindergarden. There had not been any solution for this unless my parents gave me in care to my aunt and grandmother. They were living in a village where I could enjoy the nature the whole day. Everything fine again, even I missed my parents, I had then still be among my family and the nature. Of course this could not go all the time like that. My aunt had children her own. But the time with her among the Nature had always been a release.

The State and all its institutions is Nazi, alike where you look around on Earth. It is unnatural to human beings, it is forced on us and makes us feeling bad. Unfortunately this topic cannot be solved without you people. As long as you feed this system, I have to suffer with you. I tried to escape from so called Civilisation. I lived for a while in Africa and lateron I could manage to live during the Year half in Jamaika half in Germany. I passed my most happiest life times among black people, their way to be natural and their those days unspoiled nature: dschungels and nice bush-deserts. Meanwhile they are getting sprayed like us and more than that they get bombed (Libya, Syria, Mali, Algeria ...) or hurricaned and biowarfared (Haiti; HAARP Attack followed by US occupation and spreading of Cholera) out of the planet. And who do we got to see in Jamaika? The Nazi Son of Lady Di who now openly declares how fine he kills people in Afghanistan. The Nazis are hunting us all over the Planet. Not a single Dschungel they wonna leave us free people: Natives to Earth. They want Robots, those who comply. And they are very happy if you try every day to program yourself ...
I am well ...
even if you feel how things are: fucked. Living in Africa (Gambia) I got to know the following issue by surprize. I was used to  the European Christian Colonialisation of Africa but not of this one, which had been much older.



 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe