Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Montag, 21. Januar 2013

EU-people, want to know what it is in for you?

Call Obama. Of course he has nothing to say than: Yes we can ... but thus you better take serious. He says, yes they can do it: dictatorship for you and the rest of humans all over Mama Earth, this is what they (we still do not know them such exactly, we must ask Obama who he calls to know what next he shall order to kill) like. The following German guy got the idea to leave the EU, unfortunately you must read it in German language. By the way German folks: we shall be the first to give up our Nationality. Yes! Reason? Because of our guilt. You were not yet alive those days? It does not matter. Since Eve ate the apple you are anyway fucked. I for myself also consider to give up my Nationality and claim Russian Citizenship. I do not know yet what they will ask me to do, to get that passport but I want to be somewhere safe and I do not think that we are safe here in the EU.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe