Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Dienstag, 13. November 2012

Mo(o)n-arch-y

What if the moon is an Arche in which there is a Radio Station from where they -the Reptiles- beat us into time?

Years ago I joined a Silva Mind workshop. There they offered us hypnosis in a very deep level. We got programmed to wake up whenever we would need to wake up. It works till now. I just decide a day before: wake me up at ....and next morning 5 minutes to that time I will be waking up. So I enjoyed that for some years until a question popped up to my consciousness. From where does my subconsciousness know the time? If time does not really exist and my dreams do not watch a clock how then????? David is accusing the moon about something simular. Really I do not wonder about nothing no more as I also got to see the Reptilian Eyes watching me through the eyes of my former husband when he was totally drunk. Those days I did not even know the word conspiracy theory but these entities which were dealing my drinking husband. The moon again, so my observations got somehow exchanged. This happened last year short before Fukushima. By accident (if such think exists) I got to observe, sitting in the evening outside, that the moon suddenly got hanged down, much nearer to Earth. Crazy stuff. But since then that moon always used to appear somehow crazy. Better you do some observations for your own.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe