Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

You wonna be my enemy?

Things are really desperate now. I am risking friendships over certain things as I do take things as important as they are: I do not wish to suffer the Orwellian State, which needs me in best case dead but minimal poisoned and sick, out of my human potential and so on. I am taking things personal now- that means: I do not see people as friends of mine who do not want to refuse the sightest cooperation with the death agenda against humanity. If you tell me that you need a job and therefore you are doing what your bosses are telling you to do: putting poison in my drinking water, putting poison in my food or bombing my fellow humans: no way, it is okay now. Go ahead but do not expect me to call you a friend not enemy. You are my enemy, if you poison me. Things are that simple.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe