Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Death Penalty and the human whore

God thanks we still have David Icke. He has got some belief in the human race. I do not know where he is getting that from; he really believes we will change and put these whores among us down. My doubt is: how can whores put down whores? But please, hold on David Ickes spirit at these times. I do not have that believe in the human race but I am deeply disarranged from the human zombie race. When I was young I joined the spirit of the Hippies and Peace Generation and got to realize again and again, over and over: I am surrounded with whores. So, in my eyes: the whores in the video could have saved the money in order to confuse the masses about their plans to kill them. It had never been necessary to tell the people anything about Global Warming and blah, they simply do not mind anything. If it was true that Earth would feel too hot, do not think that the avarage human would have changed his habits in anyhow unless by force and order. And so it is not true, this also does not bring the avarage human to do anything to oppose those who are chemtrailing the Globe and their own death penalty. They rather oppose you who wants them to oppose the death penalty for them. Really, this is the stage of mind of the so called human race which I got to deal with over 50 years. I am happy that David Icke exists, who is not giving up on this human race. I do not have these capacities, no more or for these days. I do not believe that the masses are too much poisoned that they cannot realize what it is going on. They did not do that either when they were not poisoned. I do not know the human race different than as programmed zombies. Most of them; may be there are running different humans around: shapeshifting zombies and humans? Who knows?
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe