Zeit online
Heutiges Datum

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley
Radio Podcast

Samstag, 18. August 2012

Are you a Woman or a Man or you do not know anymore?

You might have realized or denied it, Woman are gone and Man are gone too and we do not know exactly where ..
In 1985 I was having that idea I should look for a spouse somewhere out there. Not such a big thing, not so? Wrong. It got a problem. Why? There had not been any men around me although I was nearly daily in an University. You know how crowdy such places used to be! Of course there had been a lot of people, but no men, neither women. I even asked my girlfriend and colleague whether she would see any attractive men. Okay then ... the problem came into my consciousness. All what I got to see out there had been some kind of a Milky Way Road full of androgynous beings who did not know anymore that they were supposed to get either women or men. Of course, I felt doubt whether my eyes could be confused by something in my soul what would not be normal. I gave that idea up. My observations since then never changed in their quality but in their quantity. They increased permanently. 
They attacked our abilities to be what we are: female or male and attractive to one another. The Eugenic Program were running. They do not want us to have children and they do not want us to have power. I am asking you to take this serious. It is not a matter of wrong pride. Humans as a specie are on their way to loose themselves and will get robotized, finally used as meat. Any research you do ends up in that horror. Organ transplantation, Gen manipulations and so fort. God thanks people are coming out now with this topic into the open. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe